My Ginger Molasses cookies are perfectly amazing and delicious! This is a quick recipe that’s vegan and makes the most incredible chewy treats. These cookies are easy to make and will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
Are you ready for a chewy and delicious treat? My recipe is quick, vegan, and makes the perfect ginger molasses cookies. As you all know, cookies are my favorite dessert to make. There is absolutely nothing complicated about making these cookies. Its your classic recipe where you first cream your sugar, butter, and wet ingredients. Then you add all of your dry ingredients and bake. Simple recipe complete!
I made a few key changes when adapting my cookies recipe from this recipe. One big difference is that I didn’t make mine refined sugar free. I use organic sugar instead of coconut sugar, which truly tastes better when all of the flavors combine. They are so delicious!
More BuzzChomp: 5 Amazing Movies Not On Streaming
With any vegan cookie, do not over bake. You want them soft, as they will firm up once removed from the oven. I baked mine for 10 minutes and then I let them cool. They will be soft when you take them out of the oven, but even after they firm up, they are so chewy! The perfect winter treat.
Vegan Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yields: 16-20 servings
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted vegan butter
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (make sure it’s unsweetened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ginger
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
Also on BuzzChomp: Perfect 30 Day Flat Belly Fitness Challenge
Preparation: (Watch Recipe Video Here)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream the vegan butter, sugar, and molasses. Then add in the non-dairy milk and vanilla extract, blending fully. These are your wet ingredients.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Then add them into the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Using a spoon, scoop the cookie batter onto the lined baking sheets, spreading them out evenly. These cookies will expand as they bake, so make sure they each have room.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let them cool, then enjoy!
Meet Our Vegan Molasses Cookie Creator:
Mandi Mellen is Lead Editor, Writer, and Co-Owner of BuzzChomp. She’s an acclaimed Actor, Director and Producer. Visit M Square Productions for her film work, or get lost in her comedy on Pillow Talk TV. You can follow her on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram.
Photo Credits to Yours Truly.
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.