You can’t bake unless you’re baked. We are cooking stoned, making vegan samosa. Cannabis infusion is optional, but highly encouraged.
Get super stoned and start cooking. Baked while baking! Plus we show you how to make EVERY recipe cannabis infused, because edibles are amazing. Today we bake Vegan Samosa, cannabis optional. We identify the ideal marijuana breaks for getting baked, plus how to bake cannabis into your samosa. They are damn delicious!
Get your “Baked” Gear and let the world know cannabis is coming. Comment for exclusive 20% discount on all merchandise. Then leave us a review to show your love.
More BuzzChomp: 5 Bombshell Game of Thrones Predictions
Cooking stoned is the best way to make food. No more down time, just time to get high! Baked while baking cannabis infused foods, or the virgin option. Your choice. Just make sure you light up that marijuana cigarette, charge your vape pen, fill up your oil drops, and plate your gummies. We are getting REALLY BAKED. Sponsored by The Healthy LA.
Below is the full list of ingredients for making Vegan Samosa. We highlighted where to infuse your cannabis, but these are amazing either way! First a quick rundown of the recipe preparation.
- Chill your Flour and Salt in a bowl, as well as your water in a separate bowl, for 30 minutes.
- Make sure your coconut oil, or cannabis oil, is a solid.
- Chop up your filling ingredients. Then cook them in your oil and garlic. Add your spices and the peas.
- Make your dough by first mashing in your coconut oil. It should become like a sandy mixture. Then add your water 1 tablespoon at a time. The dough will be very sticky.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rip off a piece of dough, smash it down, and put in a scoop of filling. Fold it closed and put on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake your vegan samosa for 10 – 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Makes about 10 vegan samosa.
Do you love quirky comedy? Be honest! Watch and SUBSCRIBE to Pillow Talk TV on YOUTUBE. You won’t regret it and you may lose an hour binge watching. We won’t tell. Web series with attitude. Over the top comedy, airing Fridays on Pillow Talk TV.
Check out all the great comedy from Pillow Talk TV here on BuzzChomp
Pillow Talk TV web series are always live on BuzzChomp.
Comedy Web series with attitude, for you, by us. Delivered Fridays bitches.
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.