I love to roast vegetables, but roasted green beans are my favorite! Combine them with garlic and pine nuts for a special side dish.
My favorite method for preparing vegetables is roasting, so of course I had to roast green beans. I love the way the flavors are released in the roasting process. I added garlic to this recipe for extra flavor, along with pine nuts for crunch, making these roast green beans a very special side dish.
You can also use other vegetables for this dish, substituting or mixing them together. Asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower and fingerling potatoes are just a few that work well roasted with garlic and pine nuts. Cooking is all about being creative, mixing delicious combinations of spices and flavors into a dish until your taste buds are satisfied. Experimenting is the best way to improve your cooking skills and confidence, so be bold and explore different spices in this dish as well. So many amazing flavors compliment roasted green beans.
If you’re in need of baking help, I recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience!
Roasted Green Bean with Garlic and Pine Nuts
- 1 lb. green beans, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, roasted
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss green beans with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place in baking dish. Top with pine nuts.
- Roast green beans until they’re slightly shriveled and have brown spots, between 20 to 25 minutes. Serve at room temperature.
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.