Are you tired of morning sickness, nausea, and the anxiety that comes with pregnancy? CBD oil for pregnancy is a great way to end all of it. Rae H. has the details you need!
(Photo by lucas mendes from Pexels)
Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but it comes with its share of unpleasant side effects. Insomnia, nausea, headache, stress, morning sickness, anxiety, and depression are just some of the more common issues women deal with while pregnant. All of these symptoms take a toll on you and ultimately affect the quality of your life, but all of them can be treated with CBD oil for pregnancy.
More BuzzChomp: Give Back and Save with CBD Oil by Vitalibis
There is good news for those pregnant or worried about becoming pregnant. CBD studies have shown that taking CBD oil helps combat all these common symptoms. That’s why many pregnant women are choosing CBD oil during pregnancy. Below we explain what CBD is, what pregnancy symptoms it helps to combat, the benefits, and correct dosage for pregnant moms. Relief is on the way!
What is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the thousands of chemical compounds called cannabinoids present in cannabis. One of the major concerns about using cannabis oil is getting high, but that does not apply to CBD. Unlike the popular cannabinoid THC, CBD doesn’t contain the psychoactive ingredient that causes the typical high sensation. This is especially great for pregnant women.
Although CBD and THC have the same structure, CBD doesn’t produce the psychedelic or intoxicating effects of THC. It is somewhat similar to endocannabinoids, hormones produced inside the body, due to its interaction with the ECS (endocannabinoid) system. This provides both therapeutic and medical effects, but nothing further.
Safe Use of CBD Oil for Pregnancy
For a healthy person who isn’t pregnant, the best way to apply CBD is orally. This is because, with oral ingestion, you’re assured of a high bio-availability of CBD. It’s also easy to know your exact dosage. That said, there are other ways of using CBD, and they all have different results. It can be baked and eaten, vaped, or applied on the skin (topically).
Also on BuzzChomp: Empower Yourself with Confident Products
If you’re concerned about CBD harming your baby, you should go the topical route. Its the safest way of using Cannabidiol oil for pregnancy. Here are some simple steps to guide you if this is your first time using CBD oil during pregnancy. This will ensure you enjoy all of the CBD oil benefits.
- Start with a small dose. Starting with a small dosage allows you to establish tolerance. Increase the intake gradually until you reach your recommended dosage.
- Talk to your doctor. Before taking your first Cannabidiol oil dosage, talk to your doctor. Depending on your symptoms, they’ll recommend the right CBD dosage, or offer an alternative medication that’s even better.
- Monitor your progress. Note your symptoms before and after taking CBD oil, along with any side effects.
- Use high-quality CBD oil. The Cannabidiol industry is highly unregulated, so it’s easy to land on poorly formulated CBD oil products. To avoid any risks of harming your unborn baby, only buy your products from established sellers.
Why Do Pregnant Moms Use CBD Oil?
You’ve likely heard or read in many places that taking CBD oil while pregnant can be very beneficial. But how does CBD oil work to make this happen? The short answer is by alleviating the usual pregnancy symptoms. See below for the most common symptoms and how CBD helps.
- Insomnia. Many women have sleepless nights in their first trimester. Common culprits of insomnia include back pain, nausea, urination, leg cramps, and much more. It turns out CBD oil or the best CBD wax can curb most of these symptoms.
- Pain and discomfort. Pregnant moms experience a lot of discomforts resulting from physical body changes. They range from headaches to cramping. Studies show that Cannabidiol can treat pain, headaches, and migraines.
- Depression and anxiety. Insomnia, raging hormones, and social isolation can make pregnant moms jittery. Thankfully, a review study has found that Cannabidiol oil can be used for both anti-stress and anti-depression.
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG). This is an extreme condition among pregnant women, which can cause them to vomit up to 30 times a day. Traditionally, doctors recommended Prochlorperazine, but due to its side effects they’re now recommending CBD oil.
Being pregnant comes with multiple unpleasant symptoms. This can be very frustrating, especially if you’re trying to work and earn more before your baby comes. Luckily, with CBD oil, you can go about your routine and feel more like yourself. Many moms say that being introduced to CBD oil is the best pregnancy advice they ever received. We hope you join this happy group too. If you loved this article, visit Rae H.’s blog with several CBD related articles.
Rae H. is a therapist and life coach. She specializes in helping women to live a balanced life after getting kids. She has a blog where she gives mental health advice for women. Rae has successfully sold multiple digital products on the topic and held multiple seminars around the world.
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.