Don’t settle for boring guacamole. Our fresh and easy recipe for Spicy Guacamole is bursting with just the right blend of spice!
Spicy Guacamole is so deliciously easy to make at home. Why buy it, when you can make it fresh? My recipe combines fresh avocados with jalapeno pepper and just the right amount of spice. Its a simple recipe, blending the spices and jalapeno just right for a memorable kick. If you love the spice and want more heat, then add more jalapeno pepper and cayenne. Even mix in some red pepper flakes if you’re feeling bold.
Party season is here, so complete your chip and dipper with the ultimate spicy guacamole. Its great with all types of chips, breads, crackers, or on a spoon and into your mouth. Everyone eats store-bought guacamole, but no one really likes it. It’s the homemade varieties, like my spicy guacamole, that have people clamoring for the recipe.
DON’T MISS: The Ultimate Walking Dead Fan Gear!
If you’re in need of baking help, I recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience!
- 3 avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch scallions, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
BuzzChomp Twitter: Follow for New Recipes
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, tossing to coat. After all of the avocado has been coated, drain and reserve the lime juice.
- Using a potato masher, add the salt, cumin and cayenne pepper, mashing to combine.
- Fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro and garlic. Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, then serve.
More from the Chef:
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.