You’ve finally found the best snack that’s healthy and full of flavor. Spicy Edamame is great with Sriracha chili sauce, so don’t be stingy with that spice. Eat, then share this recipe!
I love edamame, and often enjoy them steamed with just a little sea salt. Yet sometimes I want to kick things up a notch, so I bring in the Sriracha. My spicy edamame are so good and healthy, one of the best snacks around.
To change up this traditional snack or appetizer, I spice up my edamame with a killer hot sauce. Sriracha is delicious, but you are welcome to substitute for your own favorite style or brand. If you prefer less heat, then use only one tablespoon of Sriracha hot chili sauce and three tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce. This keeps the edamame coated in flavor, but cuts down on the spice. Either way, you have a deliciously tasty snack that’s perfect for a party!
If you’re in need of baking help, I recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience!
- 16 ounces steamed edamame
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Garnish: coarse sea salt
- Cook your edamame according to package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, combine Sriracha hot chili sauce and soy sauce. Toss with your cooked edamame.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.