Our Baked Hot Wings are the perfect party food, coated in flour and spices, then baked to perfection. The buttery hot sauce bath makes these wings the ultimate easy recipe.
Baked chicken wings are so easy to make and taste delicious. I like to coat my wings in flour combined with spices, then bathed in a buttery hot sauce, and baked to perfection. The chicken meat just pulls away when you bite into these juicy baked hot wings. They are perfect all year long for a casual party, or great for your fancy Oscars soiree!
DON’T MISS: The Ultimate Walking Dead Fan Gear!
If you’re in need of baking help, I recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience!
Baked Hot Wings
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
- Baby carrots
BuzzChomp Twitter: Follow for New Recipes
- Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag and shake to mix. Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the bag with wings into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Remove wings from plastic bag. Place in baking dish and pour butter/hot sauce mixture over wings. Coat wings thoroughly with mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and its crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes. Turn the wings over halfway through so they cook evenly.
- Serve with Blue Cheese dressing, carrots and celery. I like to add 2 tablespoons of blue cheese to the dressing to make a thick dip.
More from the Chef:
GoodDinnerMrsMellen.com and GoodDinnerMrsMellen.blogspot.com
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.