If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and delicious tasting dip, then you’ll love our Baked Artichoke Dip. Its cheese heaven, ready in thirty minutes!
This Baked Artichoke Dip is a special recipe of mine. It’s a family favorite and a cheese lovers dream. Your family and friends will absolutely love this dip, then call you later for the recipe! Simply mix the ingredients together, place them in a baking dish, and refrigerate until you are ready to bake.
Its a slice of cheese heaven, done in 30 minutes. Your crackers, chips, and slices of bread will thank you for this pairing. There’s no better feeling than a memorable horderve.
If you’re looking for cooking help, I recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience!
Baked Artichoke Dip
- 2 jars (6 oz. each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided in half
- 2 teaspoons Herbs De Provence
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 your mozzarella cheese, and Herbs De Provence in a large bowl.
3. Place in a baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, until dip is bubbly and brown around the edges.
Serve warm and enjoy!
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.