Summertime cooking should be easy, tasty, and quick. My spicy Mexican dip is just the thing, combining amazing flavors into a recipe you can eat almost instantly!
There’s no need to slave over the stove during the summer months. Especially not to make this easy and wonderfully delicious spicy Mexican dip. I make this dip extra spicy, but you can make it more mild by changing the salsa to mild and eliminating the jalapeño peppers. Then serve with nacho chips. It’s perfect for a picnic or outside barbecue this summer!
I’ve included links to my favorite ingredients when possible, but feel free to use any brand you love. I also recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience.
Spicy Mexican Dip
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (I use Philadelphia brand)
- 1 container of fresh salsa (I use Santa Barbara Salsa Hot)
- 1 package (2 cups) cheddar cheese (Kraft is my favorite)
- Jalapeño pepper wheels for garnish
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Press cream cheese into a baking dish. I use a glass pie plate.
3. Top with salsa, then cheddar cheese. Decorate with jalapeño pin wheels.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Serve with nacho chips or scoops.
Enjoy your Spicy Mexican Dip!
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.