Roasted Moroccan Cauliflower is our favorite way to prepare the chameleon of vegetables. Cauliflower is so versatile and absorbs the flavors and spices you provide. This recipe is the pinnacle of flavors, with just a touch of honey and pistachios!
Roasting vegetables is amazing because it enhances the flavor without losing the nutritional benefits. Cauliflower is basically bland, but it’s also the chameleon of the vegetable world. This awesome vegetable assumes the flavor and taste of spices pared with it during cooking. It’s the perfect companion for creating an array of interesting vegetable dishes. That’s how I created this delicious Roasted Moroccan Cauliflower recipe!
Adding a Moroccan melody of spices to cauliflower would be great on its own, but with a touch of honey and pistachios the cauliflower is transformed into an exotic side dish bursting with flavor. Its memorable and simple to create, so don’t leave it off your table.
If you’re in need of baking help, I recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience!
Roasted Moroccan Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, Sun-Maid
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, toss your cauliflower florets with all of your ingredients.
- Place your mixture in a baking dish.
- Roast for 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and golden.
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.