Swordfish is a butter white tender fish that works well with many different seasonings. My roast swordfish recipe is prepared with garlic white beans and Mediterranean spices for a truly memorable meal.
Mediterranean spices pair well with this mild fish and will appeal to your whole family. I’ve placed the swordfish on a bed of herb garlic white beans with tomatoes, roasting both the fish and the beans to perfection. This is also a quick and easy meal that’s perfectly delicious.
I’ve included links to my favorite ingredients when possible, but feel free to use any brand you love. I also recommend this KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer for a great cooking experience.
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained (I like Goya Premium)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Tuscan Sunset by Pensey’s Spices)
- 1 pound swordfish
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine white beans, olive oil, garlic, and spices in a bowl.
- Place mixture in a baking dish. Place swordfish on top of the beans mix.
- Pour lemon juice over swordfish. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with spices.
- Roast at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Serves two people.
Enjoy your roast swordfish!
BuzzChomp is an affiliate for products and services recommended herein. Please read our Full Disclaimer for further information on affiliate programs and opportunities.