- Eat Your Breakfast – Fitness FridayPosted 2 days ago
- Jill and Jack do Record Flip (comedy web series 6)Posted 2 days ago
- 2015 Heisman Trophy Front Runners from USC and OSUPosted 2 days ago
- Fear The Walking Dead: Who Lives and Who DiesPosted 2 days ago
- Dear Mattie Show Podcast: Ep5 Drew Droege & Colleen SmithPosted 3 days ago
- San Diego Chargers: Can they Overcome Antonio Gates Suspension?Posted 3 days ago
- Fashion Throwback to Giant Belt Buckles! #TBTPosted 3 days ago
- Madden 16 is Insanely Awesome – Gamer’s WorldPosted 4 days ago
Charm School with Miss Roxy- Do’s and Don’ts for the Gentlemen
With Valentines day just a few days away I though it might be nice to put out a reminder for the men out there about the do’s and don’ts of dealing with ladies. So many women think chivalry is dead, but by following these simple tips, you can prove that it’s not.
-Always be polite
-Respect your elders
-Treat all ladies the same, whether you are attracted to them or not
-Give up your seat, especially to a pregnant or elderly woman
-Keep it clean; your humor, language, clothes, car, home, and person
-Touch or lift your hat when necessary
-Enter a room before a lady unless it is dark and you wish to make it ready for her.
-Seat yourself while ladies are standing, unless you’re at home or in a very informal setting. This is of course only after you have greeted all ladies who may have entered the room.
-Smoke without asking permission of the lady you are accompanying, or a lady who may be sitting so close to you as the smoke might bother her. (Smoking near anyone who is not a smoker is considered rude, and as the smoker it is your responsibility to remove yourself before lighting up)
-Take a woman by the arm, unless it is to help her in or out of a car, or over some obstacle. You may offer your arm, but never grab.
-Speak intimately about any female to other men
-Speak of repulsive, crude or rude matters at the table
-Criticize another’s religion, race or nationality.
-Laugh at mistakes and misfortunes of others.
-Use drugs or drink alcohol to excess. They will impair your judgment, and a true gentleman is in control of himself at all times.
By following these simple rules, you can make sure you are the most popular guy in your group; and most likely, you’ll be the one who get’s the girl!