- Day 27: No Added Sugar 30 Day Challenge (Video Blog)Posted 17 hours ago
- Motivational Monday – Keep Moving Forward!Posted 18 hours ago
- 2015 MLB over unders: Your guide to win totals (part one)Posted 19 hours ago
- Day 26: No Added Sugar 30 Day Challenge (Video Blog)Posted 2 days ago
- Day 25: No Added Sugar 30 Day Challenge (Video Blog)Posted 3 days ago
- Gamers are Super heroes: Nerd Alert – Pillow Talk comedy web series 3Posted 4 days ago
- Fitness Friday: 30 Day Plank Challenge!Posted 4 days ago
- Dare to pick against the Kentucky Wildcats this MarchPosted 4 days ago
Charm School with Miss Roxy- 10 Style Rules For Men
Most of the time I write about women’s style, but I thought it was time to give the guys a little attention too. Gentlemen, I’m gonna tell you a little secret…. ladies like to look at you (almost) as much as you like to look at them. So if you want them to like what they see, just follow these 10 simple rules.
1. Most people, most of the time, judge you by what you’re wearing, and if you care what people think, you should care about what you wear. Life doesn’t get much simpler than that.
2. If you like something, respect it. Hang your pants. Roll your ties. Put shoe trees in your shoes. Oh, and wire hangers? The instruments of Beelzebub and, coincidentally, dry cleaners. Stick with wooden ones.
3. Pull yourself together. Always. Everywhere. Whether you’re going to the deli or on a date, every occasion has minimum standards. Try to meet them.
4. You don’t need to be a slave to matching (e.g., belts to shoes, socks to trousers). Having your own signature style might not mean matching everything all the time. But when in doubt, please do. It will always look sharp.
5. Learn to sew a button. It’s a life-changing skill that teaches you patience and the value of self-sufficiency.
6. Never attempt maintenance, home improvement, house moving, or gardening in any of your best pieces of clothing. You are only asking for trouble.
7. The best way to look effortless is to work hard at it.
8. Your posture is half the investment in buying a new suit. If you’re not going to stand up straight, you might as well wear a Hefty bag.
9. Fit is the other half. Money is only a minor consideration.
10. Check your fly.